Your knees affect everything you do! Don’t let them deteriorate to the point of stopping you from doing the things you love!
Your knees are the largest joints in your body. They work hard to support your weight while you to walk, run, sit, squat, climb, dance and jump. Knee pain and instability can affect people of all ages and impact your life by making it difficult to be active and do the things you love. It can be frustrating to have nagging pain or a "trick" knee that doesn't get better no matter what you do.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Basic anatomy of the knee
- Common causes of knee pain and instability
- How to improve lower body alignment for healthy movement
- Essential exercises to improve strength, balance, and flexibility
- Holistic self-care and myofascial release techniques to alleviate pain
This interactive workshop will teach you to keep your knees healthy so you can stay active doing what you love at all points in life. This workshop is meant for participants at all levels.
For tickets & more information contact: www.themvmtlab.com